This is a great classic about how innovation within an organization works. Jef Staes explaines how to generate and grow new idea’s using the metaphor of Red Monkeys. How a new idea (Red Monkey) is born on the edge of a forest and gradually changes the entire forest.
- How new idea’s are born on the edge of an organization
- How new idea’s can grow and innovate an organization
- Why a top down innovation system doesn’t work
- How to organize in order to create and grow idea’s
- Why really innovative organizations are often part of networks.